This is the assembly instructions for the Scandi Armchair as found in the DIY Kit.
Your DIY Kit will include two armrests, front and back pieces and the bottom seat (as shown in the above photo).
1) Lightly sand your pieces using the sandpaper included. Using a wood glue apply a thin layer of glue into the slots of all pieces as shown in the photo
2) Insert the square seat piece into the slot of the back piece.
3) While in the same position, apply one of the side rests. The other pieces fit into the slots on the side rest.
4) Apply the front piece. The seat fits into the slot of the front piece.
5) Apply the second armrest, ensuring the other pieces go into the slots of the armrest.
Push the pieces tohether, making sure they are all snug and wipe away excess glue. Allow glue to dry for 30mins then sand away any edges and make sure it's smooth to touch.
It is now ready to be painted. I recommend using a water based acrylic paint. I always use semi gloss so they are easy to clean and the finish is harder wearing.
After the first coat, sand away any roughness and apply remaining coats.
Final step will be making up cushions and now your mini armchair is complete!
Make sure you tag me on IG as I would love to see how you customise your Whimsy pieces. xxx